Undergrad By Day

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Chillin on the roof

I may still have that compulsive obsessive itch.

For starters, it's hardly a disorder but I don't walk on pavement cracks. Not because I'm afraid it'll break or I think it's bad luck or anything. But just because. I can't really remember why, I just do.

Pavement cracks and those lines with the black rubber in them. And I try to step in the middle of the tile unless it gets too tedious.

I may rearrange a table over and over again just because it wasn't right.

And I have building wanderlust. An unexplainable need to explore an interesting building, usually school. I went everywhere back in SAJC and now I can finally say I've been on an SMU Roof.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's me, Jamiel and Gracia.

Too bad the real roofs are locked up. Yes, I've checked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home