Undergrad By Day

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Due

I think I need to issue my due apologies and gratitudes. I have been despondent of late and my closest, the people I work with, have been receiving the brunt of it. I do admit, I carry my emotions on my sleeve and titanic forces have left me with a short fuse. I do humbly apologise if I have lashed out or retorted too harshly to any one of you, especially the people I work with everyday, and I do apologise when it seems like I'm pressurizing you to more things even when I'm probably not in the position to do so. Also allow me to express my gratitude and appreciation to be able to depend on you in my moments of need, to reach out to you and know that you will always lend a hand. Thank you.

Now, thats over and done with, let's get back to work shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home