Undergrad By Day

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm on Today

I was woken up today by an SMS.

"Eh, is that you on the cover of Today?"

I woke up instantly. *okay maybe not instantly* and wondered what could possibly happen to have my face on the cover of Today. I figured it'd probably be just a prank or something. Headed down to school, turned on my laptop and received an MSN message.

"What you doing on the cover of Today?"

I was like.. I dont know. How'd you know?

"Look at Gerard's Nick" and I looked and saw *FI FI ON TODAY*

Hmm. Another MSN message about the cover of Today spurred me to investigate. I switched the browser to TodayOnline (which luckily was still free unlike some other publications) and downloaded the publication. The first thing I saw was a Crimewatch Ad which got me thinking that I might have been just a passing resemblance to a "felon" on the ad or something....

until I saw this

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Erm. and then I stared at this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh man.

That was that percussions performance I was involved in a few weeks ago in Orchard Road. Got paid $50 for quite a number of hours walking around whacking a drabuka. Played that thing till my hands got sore. It didn't help that they put an "orgasing" photo of me with the drabuka in a very suggestive position.

Ah well.. at least I'm on the front page of a local newspaper. Condolences are welcome though.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger undergradbyday said…

    hahaha.. can't help it man. always satanic. haha. bloody hell..

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Ben said…

    hullo!

    amacam?

    muddz, what you looking at in the picture?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home