Undergrad By Day

Monday, November 28, 2005

Ho ho.

I've been afflicted by a kind of malady. A malady (or the lack thereof). Get it? Heh. I thought it was pretty clever.

My mail program has also been afflicted by some kind of virus. I've stopped using it and used Entourage instead. Somehow, there's an archive of all the emails I sent during my first term in SMU. I'm quite surprised. I sounded positively enthusiastic about everything then and I'll admit that I sounded quite impressive in my emails organizing the SMU Ministerial Forum for Vivian Balakrishnan back then. I've obviously grown since then.. probably a lot more than the short year that has just leaped by.

I went to Newton the other day. I ate tulang and mutton Steak. My lips were red and the teeth were red too. I also had sugar cane to drink from Ismail Fruit Juices which is a damn suggestive name for a stall. Imagine if one day the fruit part of the name fell down. Then it becomes Ismail Juices. How much would you pay for that?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger [F][L][E][X][O][R] said…

    Gosh Fi, i dun think ppl would even think abt such things when trying to quench their thirst with a glass of fruit juice you know...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home