Undergrad By Day

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Breather

I must apologize for the inactivity on this page. I would not attribute it to laziness or being too busy but rather having a brimful of things to share and not knowing where to begin.

The exams came and left me with surprisingly better results than I expected. Yes, I did well. Yes, I got into the Dean's List. Now, what? I have always wondered what it would take to be counted among the academic best. I would never have expected it. My pre-tertiary grades can account for that. Why did I work so hard to get it? I needed to prove to myself that I could do it. It is a not a label that I chased just so I could parade it. It was a fundamental need to assure myself that yes what I have said to friends and family all along was right, if I really studied I really can get the grades and bloody hell, so can you.

It's been simply mad since the exams ended. So many obligations, so many things to do. I hope you guys can keep me sane.

There's a whole backlog of pics to upload, I'll clear them soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home