Undergrad By Day

Saturday, April 09, 2005

No signs of spectacular vocab here

Being called a rare gentleman by Izati seems to be praise of the highest order. *beams* Flattering, flattering.. hardly deserving.

It is a little heart-wrenching to have the summer holidays suddenly coming upon us right after the exams. I'll probably end up missing hanging out with everyone in school so much that I'll just be sticking around school through the 3 months and hoping we get to congregate somewhere in the new campus. The new campus is too big, too dispersed. Cosy Bukit Timah rocks.

I think I'm in self-denial. I need to come to terms that we're really leaving this gorgeous campus. It's like a break-up. Or maybe I'm just being over-sentimental.

Or maybe I'm just having a couple of loose screws from all the mugging. Nah. I'm fine. Just ask my pet rock, Eugene.

Anyway, I've kinda accepted the fact that I'll probably not be able to hang to a GPA that never fails to put people into a state of disbelief. Not unless I give up all my other passions. I'm still determined to graduate with at least a 3.7 though and have a life. If I keep at this for the next four years, my younger sister might be finishing her As before I know it while the youngest will already be Sec 2?

Crazy if I'm not going to be a part of their lives while we're still growing up.

Shortly more than a week and exams will be over. Work would only have just begun though and damn it, screw worrying over the grades.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home