Undergrad By Day

Monday, October 03, 2005

Finally sailed again

My blog says this is the 50th post. Everyone say yay. yay.

I went down to Watershock, this SMU sea carnival thing at Raffles Marina. Give me 2 seconds to bitch about this place.

DAMNBLOODYFARCAN?SIALAHTUASSIAL!TOOKALMOSTTWOHOURSTOREACHSIAL.
DAMNFREAKINULU.WASGETTINGMALAYSIANHANDPHONERECEPTION!!ARGH!!!


Phew, yah okay can already. Thanks.

Anyway, was helping out to emcee for the adventure race segment. I finally got the chance to sail again today too! =) There were some laser picos and Josh said I could just get on one and sail around. It took me all of two minutes to get the boat ready and launch and punch into a closehaul. I haven't forgotten much in 3 plus years. Ingrained since childhood. Had the opportunity to teach some fellow students to sail too. Fun. Free lunch, sailing, emcee-ed, free tee.. capped off with a Huge chicken chop dinner at Banquet. Good day.. only problem (other than moping about this something.. which is a seperate issue) was I didnt get to study the entire weekend and my mid-terms are next week.

Ah well, yea. Here's to sailing again.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay. congratulations on your 50th post!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home