Undergrad By Day

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Fish & Good Company

I had dinner last week at Fish & Co with my first three months JC friends who are conveniently all October babies. Lynn, Joanna, Greg and I. Erina's still in Arizona but she gave me a call during my Software Engineering Project meeting last week and we spent some time catchin up which was really sweet.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Spectacular spectacular.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
lynn, joanna and a very tired-looking me in the middle.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Utterly delectable.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Waiter: "Enjoyed your meal, sir?"
Me: "Yes!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Waiter: "Here's the bill, sir"
Me: "Erm..."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weak attempt at vogue.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love these magic brownies that jump into your mouth when you're not looking..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and Lynn has fallen under the spell of the magic super beer..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We hung out at Harry's@Esplanade after that. Chilled, chatted and Oreo Cheescake. So nice to finally catch up with one another after so long.

And oh yeah, at Fish&Co.. there was this girl I knew in JC that sat behind us. Her name is Fadilah, this girl I had a major crush on back in JC. It didn't turn out well back then so it was an awkward wave goodbye when she left with her family.
Yea, I'm the sort of guy who can definitely move on from falling for someone.. but I'm not the sort of guy who can forget. Ah well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home