Undergrad By Day

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ramble Ramble.

Had some time to myself this afternoon and I spent it the best way possible.

I slept.

After that I woke up, felt a little nostalgic and went to read my blog archives. I have quite an old blog back at sponge.pitas.com. Quite a bit of funny stuff.. but don't go too early into the archives.. too many embarrasing stuff. I read about all the stress I went through the last two terms and how if I can pull off dealing with all the SA work while keeping to my goal of hitting the Dean's List, I could do anything.

Like Wanida would say, "coolness bananas!"

I guess it does rock to read up again on what you have achieved before to remind yourself that you're usually far more capable than you think (though some people think too highly of themselves). Ah well.. i've always believed that if you can put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything (Doctor Brown, Back to the Future)

oh and if you've lost your head for an entire year and only just found it, you might have missed a really funny radio show on 987fm, also available on podcasts. the don and drew show. get it off your itunes. (if you don't have itunes, you suck. =p)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:50 AM, Blogger wanida said…

    *grins* do i say coolness bananas? i never knew i did. but now, having said it several times, it does sound familiar. hmm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home