Undergrad By Day

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Will be quite an 111005.

I was prepared not to retake my IPPT but I got nudged to do it yesterday and I booked it tmr at 5pm. So I'll be running out of Theatre meeting, cabbing down to Maju Camp, run my heart out, cab back to soundcheck at Chijmes, do some last minute rehearsals with Seven Til' Dawn, grab some food in between somehow, catch up on the Theatre meeting, liaise with Pulse at Chijmes, then perform at 9pm.

And I'll be having back to back meetings from 10am before that. Yay for my 11th October schedule. and this is supposed to be my break week? break or BREAK?

Best part of it is my two good friends, Eugene and Hafiz are planning a to beat me up 22 times at the stroke of midnight as a birthday present. They have quite the warped sense of humour. *cue nervous laughter*

Oh yea, I didn't really mention it officially. I'll be performing Tuesday (today) 9pm at Chijmes (Carnival Bar). Do drop by and chill out. Might be the last time you'll see me standing for quite awhile.

You know, I've been such a horrid friend, missing my friend's birthday parties and missing wishing them properly.. all in the name (excuse) of being busy. Really sorry guys.

Do drop by Chijmes though. (Ros, get well from food poisoning first =) )

3 Comments:

  • At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    daaaamn, i so wanna drop by chijmes dude! bloody food poisoning! u know i wont wanna miss ur bashing (literally) birthday celebration. no worries, ive kinda tagged and split your birthday present(...errrr) to our good bros already =D

    hope ure still able to walk proper and sleep on ur back after that man... for real.

    have fun!

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh yea btw, here's a tip while ure 'celebrating' ur bashing birthday party... dun move around so much even when u see them charging wif blooded eyes towards u (i know, its scary), cuz when u do, they might juz miss their original target and hit ur spine accidentally... not pretty dude, not good.

    and moving ur body forward right after u feel the impact realli helps to cushion the impact man. unless of course ure being sandwiched by either one of them, in that case... juz tahan la. haha

     
  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger undergradbyday said…

    damn. is this happening for real.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home