Undergrad By Day

Monday, October 03, 2005

fired down and drowning in Incubus

"..when everything's a mess
and i stumble with the words
you remind me that
you remind me that.."
~Incubus, Live in Malaysia, Vitamin Solo

"..this party is old and uninviting,
participants all in black and white.
you enter in fullblown technicolour,
nothing's the same after tonight..

if the world falls apart,
in a fiction worthy wind
i won't change a thing now that you're here..

cuz love is a verb here in my room..

..pink tractor beams into your incision
head spinning as free as dervishs' whirl
I came here expecting next to nothing,
so thank you for being that kinda girl..

~Incubus, Here in My Room


I'm trying to gather the momentum again. I need to get fired up. I will. I just need some time.. with music as my solace and muse.

Funny thing is quite a number of you guys kinda know why i'm feeling like this. like you already knew or expected it.. ah well, to those who cared, thanks =)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    World clicks with man's musings on Paris, Britney
    And he knows the rest of the world can't, either. Vanegas is a 31-year-old former teacher, TV fan and Britney Spears buff who lives in St.
    www.refinancegroup.net is the best place in the Uk for a secured home loan. Anyone may apply even with bad credit as we will source the best bank loan product for you, apply online today for a quick reply.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home