Undergrad By Day

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Because I'm emo!

Hahaha. Last night was a blast. I haven't got many pictures yet but I got these two from syarifah.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Who is that guy? What the hell is a drummer doing on the bass?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hahaha and singing backup for Fall Out Boy songs no less. Haha. It was crazy. I hit a drum mike somwhere during that mayhem.. good thing i grabbed it before it hit the ground and I pulled off a nice stage jump. Haha.. now Ben, it's your turn!

That was fun. And what's funny was Mahdi saying I look "decent-nonsense" and Yaqin blogging that I had the Seth Cohen look.



Haha. Crap!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mahdi was right! i had the same thought. the smart mat look.

    and you did look like seth cohen a bit. you did! you did!

    are you not flattered? =D

    -Q

     
  • At 2:57 AM, Blogger undergradbyday said…

    very very much.

    and now i have incurred the wrath of seth cohen fanatics all around.

    im the wrong kind of geek. not the sexy comic-collecting, action-figure geek... the real stuff. haha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home