Undergrad By Day

Monday, April 03, 2006

Random Phrases in Semi-Sleep

I'm starting a little project. It's called the Random Phrases in Semi-Sleep project. Objective here is to be near your computer or any writing material when you're about to fall asleep and as you drift in and out.. type out whatever comes to your head.

I did this last night because the laptop was right with me when I was drifting off and I typed out and came up with some random phrases. and yes, I am proud of the fact that they ended up grammatically sound.

First batch of Random Phrases in Semi-Sleep

tired thai toys tie tires tirelessly

nothing happened said the half-clothed priest.

we are all canadians. except for that guy, he's french.

mutual shouting never helped the show.

throw throw the garbage, keep only what we need to live life and survive.


yeah. 100% genuine randomness. now its your turn. go!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Joanna said…

    i suggest putting a fully awake person beside you to do the recording as you unknowingly fall asleep. hahaa.. I had a lot of fun making fun of my friends who have a lot to say in their sleep! Try a classroom setting to perk things up.

     
  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger undergradbyday said…

    haha will try that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home